Monday 1 October 2012

In honor of Queen Victoria, "Let them eat Cake"

Well my lovely friends,
Im not sure if many of you were aware, but I got to spend the last two weeks helping prepare my dear friends wedding with many others here in Germany. But alas, the last slice of cake has been cut, and let me tell you these people do cake like Ive never seen before, and Im off to Capetown tommorow.
Your prayers for strength and courage in these first few weeks away from home have been answered  by some incrediabley encouraging friends already here before I even get to South Africa, so thankyou for every one of them.
I wish I had some  beautiful German wedding pics to post but of all things to loose in the first week, my camara is MIA. But rest assured the bride had some pretty lovely hair...just saying, eh hem, yep thats right, in the most humble manner, the people of Germany think Ive got some super gut skills!

 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:7


Char


No comments:

Post a Comment